SSCY Centre has many programs that you can borrow things from! Information about each program is listed below. Please contact a program for more information.
SSCY Family Resource Centre Library
- books, videos and DVDs about specific disabilities or conditions
- story books about or including children with special needs
- books addressing the concerns of siblings and parents
- general parenting resources
- education issues
- magazines and journals
You can borrow most things for four weeks. We can mail resources to Manitoba locations outside of Winnipeg.
You can see a list of all the resources we have on our Family Resource Centre page. You can contact the Family Resource Centre at (204) 258-6533 for more information.
A Toy Lending Library
RCC Specialized Communication Resources for Children (SCRC) Library
RCC Active Living Centre Equipment – Short-Term Equipment Loan Program
We would love to see a photo of you using your equipment! Visit our Share a Story page for more information.
Equipment available includes:
- Adapted and specialized bikes, trikes, and trailers
- Beach wheelchairs
- Wooden push sleds
- Hockey sledges
- Scooters (EZ-rollers and large rectangular scooters)
- Adapted bowling and curling sets
- Switch-activated ball holding device for bowling
- Balance and agility equipment
- Chill-Out chairs
- Specialized life jackets, flotation devices, and wet suits
- Bob-skates and skate stabilizers
- Oversized racquets and birdies
- Adapted cooking equipment
- Games (eg ring toss, croquet)
- Adapted gardening tools
You can contact Carol at (204) 258-6537 for more information.