Join us for a family bowling day in Minnedosa!
Feb 07, 18
• Children and Youth with special needs and their families
• Adult members of the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba
All abilities welcome!
• Meet other families for fun and networking
• Siblings are welcome; please let us know ahead of time how many people are coming
• Shoe rental and 2 games per bowler will be paid for by the LIFE program and the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba
RSVP to Carol Kehler 204-258-6537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a joint program hosted by the Rehabilitation Centre for Children and the Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba!
Sunday February 11th, 1:00-3:00pm at Minnedosa Bowling Lanes, 200 Main St N., Minnedosa, MB.