- This event has passed.
February 24 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on February 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on March 17, 2019 at 2:30 pm
2019 Swim Days at Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
All clients of RCC and their families. All abilities welcome!
- Meet other families for fun and networking
- Check out the accessible facilities. Adapted change rooms are equipped with ceiling track lifts. If you use a mechanical lift, please bring your own sling. There are also water wheelchairs and ramp entry to the pool.
- Check out our adapted flotation and life jackets. All are available for loan!
When and where?
- Sunday January 27th, February 24th, and March 17th from 2:30 – 4:00pm
- Snacks and board games will be available after you finish swimming until 5:00pm
- Register for one or all dates and bring the whole family!
- Sergeant Tommy Prince Place: 90 Sinclair Street, Winnipeg
To RSVP or for further details, please contact: Dominique: 204-258-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*We have staff that are able to help with changing; please let us know ahead of time*
The RBC Therapeutic Recreation and Wellness program is part of RCC’s LIFE program, and is generously funded by the Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation and their donors. For more information on their work with families and children with special needs, visit their website at www.crf.mb.ca.