- This event has passed.
Building Circles of Support: An Educational Series on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
November 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 28, 2018
The Manitoba FASD Centre invites you to join Building Circles of Support Information Series.
Parents, caregivers, other family members and professionals who support children and youth 18 years old and younger recently seen or diagnosed at the Manitoba FASD Centre.
- What does it mean that my child has FASD?
- How will FASD affect their behaviour, school performance and social interactions?
- How can I help others understand my child’s disability?
- How can I help my child understand his/her disability?
- How can I help my child develop his/her strengths?
Please note that we will be discussing a different topic each week. We encourage you to commit to attend for the entire 8 weeks. Please note there will be a maximum of 65 participants registered for this series.
Sessions are Wednesdays from 6-8 pm (October 3 – November 28) at the Manitoba FASD Centre, located at SSCY Centre. Please register by calling Rita at (204) 258-6601.