- This event has passed.
Building Circles of Support: FASD Education Series
November 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 22, 2017
The Building Circles of Support education series is on Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:30 at SSCY Centre, October 4 – November 22. It is for parents, caregivers, other family members and professionals who support children and youth recently seen or diagnosed at the Manitoba FASD Centre.
- What does it mean that my child has FASD?
- How will FASD affect their behaviour, school performance and social interactions?
- How can I help others understand my child’s disability?
- How can I help my child/youth understand his/her disability?
- How can I help my child/youth develop his/her strengths?
Please note that we will be discussing a different topic each week. We encourage you to commit to attend for the entire 8 weeks. There will be a maximum of 65 participants registered for this course.
Please register by phone – Rita at (204) 258-6601.